In Uncategorized on 02/05/2014 at 12:15

Your transcripts, I mean.

IRS has a weblink that allows taxpayers to obtain, online, Tax Return, Tax Account, Record of Account, or Wage and Income transcripts or a Verification of Nonfiling Letter. PTIN-holders with POAs cannot access the site; it’s strictly the taxpayers their own selves.

So if you’ve nothing to do on this icy day, paste this in your URL bar: And read on.



Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

%d bloggers like this: